Friday, May 22, 2020

YOURS LEGALLY- a collection of short stories

Review #65
TITLE– YOURS LEGALLY- a collection of short stories
AUTHOR– Sonia Sahijwani
GENRE– Fiction
PUBLISHERS– WorditCDE
PUBLISHING DATE– 26 July 2019
LANGUAGE– English
FORMAT– Paperback
Length– 118 pages
PRICE– 149 INR

Hey, first of all hello πŸ™‹ all the lovely readers out there, here is a genuine review I want to share with you all.

This was wonderful mind πŸ’­ relaxing read for me. It had several short stories which had great impact over me and it was easy for me to co-relate them while reading since I have my friends having legal profession as their background and I could feel the actual vibes directly from Sia's real-life events to my thought process.

As the title is "Legally Yours", the book had some unusual life events and few dramas of court room πŸ“– in form of short stories full of emotions having great impact in Sia's life.

I could feel every inch of every single penned down story, though you won't understand the title until you read the whole of it. What a page-turner πŸ“– it is!! I found this as the best one in 2020. After reading all the stories I am feeling hungover. So many thoughts and feelings are raging within me. I must say that the author has penned πŸ“ so much a powerful stories that I am speechless. Characters are well developed.

All aspects are wonderfully covered and it is a thrilling ride from start to end. Read to find the crisp turning points of each story. The quality of the work is mind-blowing πŸ’­ & commendable.

Wonderful book. While reading the book I started living it and the book gave insights about court-room proceedings which I never got a chance to see. This is a must read for all readers who are curious about legal profession...
πŸ“–
#QOTD – What's your LOCKDOWN reading stock (fiction, non-fiction, poetry, etc) ??
πŸ“–
TITLE– Apt to plot..
COVER– An attractive one..!!
RECOMMENDED— Highly!!
STRENGTHS— Title & Cover

RATINGS->
OVERALL RATING– 5✴️

No comments:

Post a Comment