Thursday, June 25, 2020

AUTHOR INTERVIEW: RAJEEV KUMAR



Q1) What make you inspire to write?
A: My sister inspired me to write, during early days my sister had given me a parentally advice to write daily activities and thoughts in diary. Slowly this became my habit and gradually I started writing short stories. My recent book is also about 13 such short story, some of the stories in the book are written by me when i was in 8th standard.


Q2) Why you chosen Hindi to express your thoughts for the book Meri Aarzoo?
A: Hindi being my mother tongue and now days there are very few writers who choose to express their thoughts in Hindi language. This is also another way to show my tribute to all the existing Hindi writer and Inspire youth to come forward and write in Hindi Language. The Hindi language used in my book is very simple which we usually speak in our daily routine at home. Without thinking much about grammatical mistakes or difficult Hindi words.

Q3) Which writer do you look up as your ideal?
A: Munishi Premchand is one of my favourite, I also enjoy reading novels by Ramanad Sagar.


Q4) What’s your favorite genre?
A: Suspense, thriller, romance and mythology


Q5) How many drafts you actually had for Meri Arzoo?
A: It was around 4-5 drafts before going for the final copy.


Q6) What was the main inspiration behind Meri Aarzoo?
A: Most of the people in world compromise in some or the other way, the book also speaks on same ground where the person even after compromising keep his aspiration alive and achieve success.


Q7) How has pandemic situation affected you work schedule?
A: Pandemic situation has definitely lead to lot of financial loss, but on contrary it has also become a opportunity for lot of people who used to complaint of lack of time to show creativity and skills in respective area. I too have utilized this opportunity and started my own Blog.


Q8) What suggestions you want drop for aspiring and budding writers?
A: Listen to own voice and be honest while writing with free mind which would lead to flow of thoughts and emotions.


Q9) Was getting published your book an easy task?
A: Honestly speaking it wasn’t an easy task, it took me lot of time and energy to ensure the book come out as a master piece in itself because it was also my first book. Hence didn’t want to take any chances and give public a memorable experience.


Q10) Who do you rely upon for great and better editing suggestions?
A: As this was my first book therefore I took editing suggestion from my family & friends who also motivated me to write. My future books I shall definitely seek advices from renowned editors.


Q11) What is that one motivational message you will spread across for your reader audience?
A: If I have say in my language then “Insaan parsthithio ka Ghulam hota hai, Paristhithiya ya toh khud ban jati hai ya kisi ke dwara banayi jati hai, jo insaan ke hatho mai nahi hota, Lekin un paristhithio se ladna unke hatho mai hota hai, toh use dare nahi apne vivek ka istemal kar sangarsh jari rakhe”


No comments:

Post a Comment