Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Paralyzed in Dreamland: A Collection of Dreams

Review #63
TITLE– Paralyzed in Dreamland: A Collection of Dreams
AUTHOR– Raunak Agarwal
GENRE– Fiction
PUBLISHERS- Bumblebee Publishing
PUBLISHING DATE– 16 Jan 2020
LANGUAGE– English
FORMAT– Paperback
Length– 160 pages
PRICE– 180 INR

Hey, first of all hello πŸ™‹ all the lovely readers out there, here is a genuine review I want to share with you all.

This was wonderful mind πŸ’­ thrilling read for me. It had several short stories that I also went through and can co-relate them while reading and feel the actual vibes directly from writer's actual dreams πŸ’­ to reality.

As the title is "Paralyzed in Dreamland", they were true thoughts or say dreams πŸ’­ of writer in form of 15 short stories full of emotions and humour and are capable of challenging reality.

For people, dreams πŸ’­ is what matter the most but there are few who actually live their dreams.
I could feel every inch of every single penned down story, though you won't understand the title until you read the whole of it. What a page-turner πŸ“– it is!!
πŸ“–
I found this as the best one in 2020. After reading this story I am feeling hungover. So many thoughts and feelings are raging within me. I must say that the author has penned πŸ“ so much a powerful stories that I am speechless.
πŸ“–
Characters are well developed. Different storylines πŸ“ engaging on paths various emotions. All aspects are wonderfully covered and it is a thrilling ride from start to end.

Read to find the crisp turning points of each story. The quality of the work is mind-blowing πŸ’­ & commendable.

Wonderful book. While reading the book I started living it and the book gave very much Bollywood feel. I wont be surprised if this book (entire series) gets turned into a web-series. This is a must read for all thrill-loving readers out there.

#QOTD – How are you spending your Lockdown 4.0?

TITLE– Apt to plot..
COVER– An attractive one..!!
RECOMMENDED— Highly!!
STRENGTHS— Title & Cover

RATINGS->
OVERALL RATING– 5✴️

No comments:

Post a Comment