Wednesday, September 4, 2019

AUTHOR INTERVIEW: DIPA SANATANI

AUTHOR INTERVIEW #2
Hello bookworms 🙋, I'm so excited to share my interview session with an author of " THE LITTLE LIGHT" @dipasanatani , very polite, down to earth & of great personality.
Thanks @bookscornershelf for providing such a great opportunity.

1) What is The Little Light all about?

A: The Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu, & Ketu - Celestial Beings from world mythology - bicker & squabble, just like any family. But they’re going to have to put their differences aside to help the Little Light - a wise soul, imbued with insight & curiosity - prepare for its birth on Planet Earth, where it has a great & far-reaching destiny...
🗨️

2) How does your whole writing process goes on?

A: I usually write from 10pm to 2am. Terrible, I know. Messes up my body clock, big time. 
🗨️

3) How many drafts (written+typed) you had for this?

A: It took 3 months to complete writing the novel... & another 4 months of working with beta readers & editors to polish it up for publication. 
🗨️

4) On a scale of 10, how much would you love to rate your novel?

A: Ahh...That's an unfair question. Please ask my readers. 
🗨️

5) Are you thinking of converting your novel into WEB-SERIES?

A: It's all about finding the right people to work with to bring the vision to life. I'm also interested in doing a graphic novel & illustrations for a children's book. If you know of any artist that is interested, please send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment